Sunday, March 15, 2009

HEy, whats up guys?

HAPPY BDAY TO ME AND ZHIYONG!!

hahas..anyways will like to say thanks again to those who wished me well and so on..long list to cover but heyto cut short,to those from facebook, friendster,tagged, well my tagboard and not forgetting those who sms-ed and well chatted...and those who i saw today..whoa..huge list...no time to continue...hahas

dunno wat to blog about bcoz m week disappeared and i seriously have no freaking clue where it went...
Crab caught in the wee hours of the morning..it preety much covered up the whole pail
lets see tuesday i remembered going fishing...tonned overnight and went backed the next day...lots of drama in it but dont bother posting..haha..all i can say is "KERAAAB"..reached home on wed afternoon had lunch and then as i was just about to go to sleep, my sis ask me to go accompany her to get my mums gift...whoa..steam..went out and didnt realise i didnt bring phone..sumore get results that day..anyways got my mum a cake and my sis brought me an mp3 for bday..early gift as she working during the weekends..got home at abt 4+ and saw my results...damn sad...gpa dropped like 0.2 points..haiz..
slept until the next day...

my new mp3..the zen x-fi 8gb..
the sun rise ..preety much enjoyed this shot..well amatuer job..haha...
anyways today went to ubi cdc to finally sugned up for BTT..haha..going to take class 3 liscence..whooot~..but now i damn broke...pay for the course waas like nearly $500++...actually $300 was for my practical lessons pre book an amount first..hmmm...better clear quickly if not the bills stretch then i die....that means no more a[-,-]...haish.....damn sad...

THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!


Kok hong wished me luck for my BTT 1 months time ahead..haha...lol...he thought i taking it tmr..cant blame him though..lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home