Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lets fly...

hi hi!
hahaha.. dan confirm angry liao..hahah....anyways just got back from bball...said my last goodbyrs... as is im going off for so long like that..only 5 days...haha..


anyways today started off with a snore...went for dfund lab..taught zaini and bam how to do the lab.. but myself never do..hahas expected...then release early follow dan they all go eat before lecture...dan mingzhong they all DIDNT GO JUST TO GO PLAY MAHJONG..haha...made a landmaark at lecture..went for maths lecture for the second time this semester..hahaha...
Zaini playing my psp during maths..



apparently gerrard is a tp student and is in my class..haha..joking..thatis wenjun and ezul..

got nothing better to do ha????!!
preety much act like i am king...haha....


anyways lunch time we go play card at blk 11..saw alvin and dmitry say they all go lunch together but i didnt go....i preety much am cursed...kept on losing...hmm 2 days in a row...haiz...anyways tutorial didnt even listen through the whole thing ..acted as if i know but i know nuts abt maths..
e dev still able to understant but didnt pay much attention...was crapping at the back with zaini and bam and ezul...



after class resign up for week zero only this time as mentor only..hahas..got a call for level leader but didnt go interview coz not sure...played bball afterwards until sian...haha i thing i sprained my pinky..dunno how also..now it is like very swollen and im typing with 1 hand through out... damn tiring you know...hahas...played until like 930 or so then dan mingzhong and keendrick went to shower...wendy left...i just washed up a bit and waited with wenjun upstairs...nearly sleep while waiting coz the so damn bloody slow..hahaha..kept buying cold drinks unnecesarilly just to keep the sweelling down...i know i speltt wrongly but try typing the whole post with one hand damn bloody hard...followed them to eat snd said my final goodbyes for now....and preety much that was my day...


wah kendrick say until like that...i know that i dont visit your blog often...and i nvr tag you..but suan me until like that..hahas...at least i tag your blog to pass on my lnk nvr even say thanx...haiz...haha..


anyways..still not feeling a single thing abt this trip...got no motivaton what so ever...just going for the sake of going..haha..thinking to much of school...hmm..mayb take this time to take a break..

my pinky's swelling now quite under control now...can still bend... and my ice pack is now preety much water..hahas...my flu wont go down damn...but my throat is improving by the day...i nt feeling much coz my hand is numb..lol.. just a little...


anyways if not dan gonna be so upset that i didnt aknowledge that i gt most of my links from him..haha..now anowledged liao..dun agry hor..hahas

anyways one last time just gonna say bye guys see you guys next week inscholl or where ever it may be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home