Tuesday, April 14, 2009

whoa..hectic week just passed by..
didnt do much but got lots of things happen...
..

lets see,
1)got a my own rod..(short,1.65m)..still looking for a reel..hahas
2)got my mio modem to work over the long weekend on my psp adapter before changing it...
3)watched movie.
4)etrials.
5)got screened by cops 3 times last week..suay..
6)got warning for littering..heng ah...
7)got nagged for comming home 24 hrs later then expected..lol..
8)got nagged again for dozing off while being nagged..haha..out for 24 hrs then what to expect?
9)lol at the china guy who didnt know that the screen was a touch screen and kept looking for a mouse and keyboard.
10) roflol at the angry mat rep beside me who got so fustrated that he got an answer wrong..
11)lol at myself for waiting for a bus at the wrong bustop..
12)lol at myself for finally figuring out how to zoom the camera on my phone
13)lol at myself for queueing to top up my ezlink only to realisee i didnt have money.
14)lol at myself for getting lost at chinatown


haha long list..
my phone got some probs again so no pic this time..
next post will tell the story of 1 , 5 ,6 & 14 as it was hilarious..
dont even know what im thinking then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home